Thursday, July 2, 2009

eric + breanne

I really love being a photographer. I love meeting new people. I love witnessing real love and documenting it. There is a certain magic about it that makes me question; is this even work? I am having too much fun!
Eric and Breanne were proof for me that I have the best job in the world. They were lighthearted and sweet and so much fun to be around. Steve and I met this fabulous couple at LUX coffeebar, which we are now officially obsessed with. We actually contemplated moving to downtown Phoenix just to be closer. Yes people, it is that good. If you haven't been, go! Right now! It is the freshest, most delicious coffee. Really, everything they serve is fresh and delicious. Not to mention that all of the employees are awesome and friendly and make you feel at home. But I digress, back to the photos.












































10 comments:

  1. These are some ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE SHOTS! It helps that you have two people who are naturally camera-ready! lol.. I love the photo that just shows their legs, not their faces, right in the middle of the street. I don't know what it is..but I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! You are doing excellent Marisa, keep up the creative shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa, these are amazing! I want an excuse for you to take some of me and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa-these are gorgeous! And what a beautiful couple too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are incredible! I absolutely agree with your assessment of “being a witness to real love" and your ability to "document" it with your lens! I adore Eric and Breanne – and I, too, am a devotee of Lux coffee bar. However, it is more than just an amazing place with amazing coffee; people can gather at Lux with no pretense. These two genuine souls embody the heart of the place. I love your use of light and placement and especially the way you captured their silent conversations. Thank you for this beautifully done, hip and cool set! --Angie Starr--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, these are great! What an amazing couple! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!

    I'd love to shoot portraits one day (i shoot mostly wildlife and sports).

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this session!!! Adorable couple and super rad pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Eric and Breanne... the photos are beautiful!!! You captured their essence beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing engagement shoot...loved all the series of shots. Every shot waa artistic-- I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete