Friday, March 6, 2009

Kelli & Cody-a serious teaser!

Hey guys. We've given a little more thought to our blog teasers. As many of you know, in the past, we've posted 5-7 images on average for our blog teasers. But we got to thinking and 5-7 images is really a lot more than just a teaser. So from now on when we say teaser, we mean T E A S E R! and we will be posting one or two images from your session. It's going to be hard for me to pick and put up on the blog only one or two images and I'm sure this will be torture for my couples and families.

I picked Kelli & Cody as my first couple for my blog teaser because they were so much fun. Their wedding is this Fall and they're planning some really cool and unique, not "trendy" things for their wedding. I'm so excited and can't wait to see what they have in store.

Here's your torturous teaser my friends! More to come soon...

IMG_8768


IMG_8269

2 comments:

  1. Marisa!!! I need more!!! I don't know if I can handle only two images from your sessions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! We just posted a slideshow of this session...gotta love teasers! :)

    ReplyDelete