Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Madison is 3 months old!

Everyone told me that the first year just flies by with a new baby and that couldn't be more true for us. I feel like the past 3 months have gone by faster than any part of my life so far. It has been the most rewarding, most significant time I've had and I am so thankful for such a healthy and beautiful daughter. We took this photo on January 5th, when Madison was officially 3 months old. Daddy is hiding behind the chair holding her up while Mommy bounced around trying to get her to look at the camera! She is such a curious baby, it's hard to get her to look at Mommy when there are so many other interesting things around her! Thank you all for sharing this special journey with us. More fun photos to come!

Madison_3months

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness-even more gorgeous than when I last saw her! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't met her yet, and I still want to post this photo on my wall! She's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marisa--she is absolutely gorgeous! Am I right in assuming that I see red hair sprouting along with those beautiful blue eyes? You were always so fabulous with my kids, I am sure you are even more so with Madison!

    ReplyDelete