Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kendra's maternity photos

Babies babies everywhere! It seems I know quite a few people who are due to have their babies at around the same time I am due to have Madison. Kendra is one of them! She is due 3 weeks after me and is having a boy! We took some photos of her and her husband Chris at their home and at a park nearby. Isn't she the cutest!?

034_kendra_chris

050_kendra_chris

117_kendra_chris

118_kendra_chris

123_kendra_chris

151_kendra_chris

146_kendra_chris

164_kendra_chris

166_kendra_chris

187_kendra_chris

209_kendra_chris

2 comments:

  1. they are awesome!!! i LOVE the one of her belly in the grass with both of their hands- it is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third one! The sky in the background looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete